> follow us on twitter http://twitter.com/silexlabs
Brix is an HTML5, CSS3 and Haxe JS based application framework.
It provides ready-to-use components to build applications faster.
It injects ready-to-use components into your HTML pages to make a Rich UI application out of it.
The set of Brix components are aggregable, extendable and skinnable with CSS.
Brix is an alternative to Flex based on HTML/CSS web standards.
What Brix brings to your workflow:
Easier and faster development:
- build applications out of HTML/CSS pages,
- industrialize application development by reusing existing components and skins,
- integration with existing IDEs as it's based on standard technologies: HTML5, CSS3 and Haxe,
- compilation of HTML and CSS source files (syntax checking, ...),
- better performances with the compile time components feature.