This program is licesned under the GPL v. 3. See LICENSE for more info.
Installation and Setup
The required dependencies are:
Windows, Linux, or Mac
Just like any other Qt project, run
qmake -r Kromophone.pro make
or use QtCreator to build it.
- Make sure you have Qt for Android installed
Kromophone.prowith QtCreator, and configure the project for the Android target.
Alternatively, you can find a prebuilt version on the Google Play Store.
Building everything for the raspberry pi is a little tricky, but can be done!
- Start with a Raspbian Jesse Lite image
- Follow the guide RaspberryPi2EGLFS guide on the Qt Wiki for cross compiling Qt for raspberry pi
- Also build and deploy the following QT submodules:
qtmultimedia, qtquickcontrols2, qtdeclarative, qtquickcontrols, qtwebsockets
- Use the qmake from step 2 to build Kromophone.pro
Caveats for Raspberry Pi:
- The Kromophone on Raspberry pi uses a hacky V4L capture module, which only supports USB UVC cameras. YMMV
- The Kromophone sounds awful with the on board sound card. Get a USB sound card and use the
If you are interested in purchasing a made Raspberry Pi sdcard pre-loaded with the Kromophone software, please contact us.
Double click Kromophone.exe
THIS IS ALPHA SOFTWARE.
If it doesn't work, you can let us know by submitting an issue at: https://github.com/zach-capalbo/Kromophone/issues