Contributing to Ionic Material
The following is a set of guidelines for contributing to Ionic Material. These are just guidelines, not rules, use your best judgment and feel free to propose changes to this document in a pull request.
- You can create an issue here, and include as many details as possible with your report.
- Include the version of Ionic that you are using, the device when are testing and the Ionic Material version.
- Include screenshots and animated GIFs whenever possible; they are immensely helpful.
- Include the behavior you expected and other places you've seen that behavior such as Emacs, vi, Xcode, etc.
- Check the web console for errors to include. If you can reproduce the error, use this approach to get the full stack trace and include it in the issue.
- Perform a cursory search to see if a similar issue has already been submitted.
- Please setup a profile picture to make yourself recognizable and so we can all get to know each other better.
- When posting an issue please include a link to codepen or plunkr and instructions to reproduce.
Submitting Pull Request
- First make a new Fork of the project.
- Perform a cursory search to see if a similar pull request has already been submitted.
- Create a new Issue for this Pull Request.
- Name your branch something like this IM-NumberOfTheIssue
- Consider use Git Flow.
- Write and run Unit Test see here for unit test.
- Merge Master for no conflicts.
- Submit your Pull Request.
- Thanks for the help.
Git Commit Messages
- Please Use Conventional Changelog Commit Guidelines.
- Use the present tense ("Add feature" not "Added feature")
- Use the imperative mood ("Move cursor to..." not "Moves cursor to...")
- Limit the first line to 72 characters or less
- Remember to reference related issues or pull request, e.g:
- Consider use commitizen to make your life easier with this.
Rinse & Repeat until all Ionic Apps look amazing and materialized.
New Issue Styleguide
Please use this guide when you create a new issue:
### DESCRIPTION The Ionic Material exploded my Android Phone, some performance errors appear. ### Trace Here is the stack trace. ### STEPS 1. Make a bomb. 2. Activate the bomb. 3. Place the bomb near of your phone. 4. RUN!. 5. The phone exploded. ### EXPECTED The Ionic Material don't exploded my browser. ### REALITY The Ionic Material exploded my browser. ### Annexes Here is a photo or a gif of the issue
Running Tests (TODO)
- blah blah blah Karma etc.