WFTDA Database Scraper
This script can be used to scrape the exposed skater database found at http://www.wftda.com/dashboard.
It will compile a list of skaters that, at time of writing, is roughly 8000 strong. The compiled list is currently about 5MB in size. There are some things worth noting:
- Dependencies include:
- This script requires a wftda.com username and password
- The script has built-in request throttling to 60/min.
Each skater's entry includes:
- Skater [Derby] Name
- Skater Supplementary Name Information (Optional, usually explains a pun)
- Skater Position (e.g. Captain; Optional)
- Skater Number
- League Name
- League Region
- League Location
- State/Province (if applicable)
- League Status (Member/Apprentice)
- Skater Teams (A skater may be on more than one team)
- Team Name
- Team Roster URI (the URI for them roster in the dashboard)
- Team Type (Charter, Travel, or Home)
- League WFTDA URI (the URI for the league in the dashboard)
Thanks for reading!