it's like siri but it's liri
Liri is a command line node application that takes in four commands:
- my-tweets: Takes no parameters. Will log the last 20 tweets from the user account created by me for "Molva_Roham", a horror-themed short story deployed in 140-character tweet format.
- spotify-this-song: Takes a song title of n-word length as a parameter. Will log information about the song, artist, and album. If you pass it no parameters, the song logged will be "CSS Suxxx" by CSS.
- movie-this: Takes a movie title of n-word length as a parameter. Will log information about the movie, year, description, and actors. If you pass it no parameters, the movie logged will be Spaceballs. And you should totally watch it.
- do-what-it-says: Takes no parameters. Will call a random function among the previous three with surprise information from a random.txt file.
- Request (NPM Package)
- Node-Spotify-API (NPM Package)
- Twitter (NPM Package)