Just to get you started using Backbone-AMD (using RequireJS).
Assuming NodeJS installed;
- Install Bower, a dependency management tool, by running
npm install bower
- Install RequireJS (for build purposes using r.js - you might also need r.js separately)
npm install requirejs
npm install rjs
bower installon the project's root folder to install JQuery, Backbone, Underscore, RequireJS and TextJS.
- Start your Backbone-AMD project in 1 minute or less.
- Boilerplate code for the router, model, view, template, collection already there.
- Rails-like conventions for Models and Collections (Model: App.js, Collection: Apps.js).