Zalando Open Source Team
The repository of the Zalando Open Source Team (Contact: email@example.com). Includes the team website and issue tracker with the tasks we are currently working on.
The purpose of the open source team
The Zalando Open Source Team is responsible for nurturing and growing Open Source and open practices at Zalando. We work across departments as internal consultants to remove barriers for contributing, producing and consuming Open Source code.
We advise and assist on:
- Creating and nurturing Open Source communities around Zalando Open Source projects
- Align community interests with Zalando business interests
- Efficient and compliant adoption of Open Source code by Zalando teams
- Recruiting from Open Source communities
- Best practices for applying open source to internal projects
We are also here to demystify and simply answer questions, so no matter if you are working at Zalando or not, get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of this repository
This repository primary serves as the public website, issue tracker and history of the Open Source Team. We do however plan to share additional resources and tooling in the future via this repository.
Have a look at what we are working on
- Our project backlog is public, and can be found under the projects page
- The Issue tracker is also open to view and add issues to Issue tracker
If you have general questions around Open Source @ zalando, the quickest way to get in touch is via email: email@example.com.
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details