Contributing to Fashion-MNIST
We are happy to accept your contributions to make
Fashion-MNIST better and more awesome! To avoid unnecessary work on either side, please stick to the following process:
- Check if there is already an issue for your concern.
- If there is not, open a new one to start a discussion. We hate to close finished PRs!
- If we decide your concern needs code changes, we would be happy to accept a pull request. Please consider the commit guidelines below.
In case you just want to help out and don't know where to start, issues with "help wanted" label are good for first-time contributors.
Git Commit Guidelines
If there is already a ticket, use this number at the start of your commit message.
- citation (submitting papers/applications that used this dataset)
- visualization (submitting interesting visualization)
- quality (improving the quality of the data (images/labels))
- benchmark (submitting new benchmark)
- feat (new feature)
- fix (bug fix)
- docs (changes to documentation)
- style (formatting, missing semi colons, etc; no code change)
- refactor (refactoring production code)
- test (adding missing tests, refactoring tests; no production code change)
- chore (updating grunt tasks etc; no production code change)
#42 citation: I used it in my paper, here is my bibtex