Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added option to contribute to Mozilla Location Services (MLS).
- Changed upload progress to report in percentage instead of parts.
- Added new languages: Hungarian, Italian and Spanish :)
- Added option to clear all data stored locally excluding configuration.
- Added display short and long cid for LTE networks.
- Added database refresh after import from file - restart no longer needed.
- Fixed folder not created when exporting database or preferences to file.
- Improved error handling.
- Fix measurements not ordered by date in exported JSON file.
- Fix collecting not stopped on low battery on Oreo and newer.
- Add 'ocid' suffix to exported CSV file name when using OpenCellID.org formatting.
- Add option to stop collector when battery is getting low.
- Add collecting measurements when at least one of main cell changes even without move.
- Remove option to hide Collector notification on Oreo and newer because Android automatically increases channel importance to DEFAULT level for foreground services.
- Fix exception when logging to file.
- Improve compatibility with Android P.
- Updated translations and new language - Ukrainian.
- Many small improvements.
- Fix export to MLS JSON creating invalid files.
- Fix runtime permissions not checked before import and export of database or preferences.
- Add PSC value to exported GPX file.
- Improve network exception handling.
- Now available also on F-Droid!
- Fix wrong order of labels for Export dialog for Portuguese and Russian languages.
- Fix invalid API key recognized as connection error during upload.
- Improve code compatibility with F-Droid repository rules.
- Add option to import/export internal preferences and database (use on your own risk!).
- Added Portuguese translation. Thank you for all the effort :)
- Created special version of Tower Collector for F-Droid open source repository. I still need some help to make the build running.
- Add German, Polish and Russian translations. Thank you for all the effort :)
- Improved signal strength calculation for API 1 on Huawei devices.