Thruk Configuration extension
This folder provides configuration and scripts to extend the Neteye 3 monitoring view of Thruk.
- Action menu items for Services and Host details view provide dropdown for each host with direct link to:
- Highlight NagVis Maps where host is registered (directly or through related hostgroup)
- Search host as device in NeDi
- Search host as asset in AssetManagement (GLPI)
- Report Scheduling
- Define Senders email address for report scheduling
- Thruk NetEye Theme CSS error fix Show the red background for hosts with status down in hosts and service details view
Configuration and Setup
- Install thruk_local.conf: Note: Backup your original thruk_local.conf first.
cp thruk_local.conf /var/lib/neteye/thruk/thruk_local.conf
- Install discovery script for monitoring maps: Note: Default pahts for NagVis, Livestatus are defined within .cgi scrip. Adapt if ported to non-NetEye environments.
cp monitoring2maps_link.cgi /usr/lib/nagios/cgi/monitoring2maps_link.cgi
- Thruk NetEye Theme CSS error fix
patch /var/lib/neteye/thruk/themes/themes-available/Neteye/stylesheets/status.css < themes_NetEye_stylesheets/status.css.diff