WebSocket++ is a header only C++ library that implements RFC6455 The WebSocket Protocol. It allows integrating WebSocket client and server functionality into C++ programs. It uses interchangeable network transport modules including one based on raw char buffers, one based on C++ iostreams, and one based on Asio (either via Boost or standalone). End users can write additional transport policies to support other networking or event libraries as needed.
- Full support for RFC6455
- Partial support for Hixie 76 / Hybi 00, 07-17 draft specs (server only)
- Message/event based interface
- Supports secure WebSockets (TLS), IPv6, and explicit proxies.
- Flexible dependency management (C++11 Standard Library or Boost)
- Interchangeable network transport modules (raw, iostream, Asio, or custom)
- Portable/cross platform (Posix/Windows, 32/64bit, Intel/ARM/PPC)
Project Website http://www.zaphoyd.com/websocketpp/
User Manual http://docs.websocketpp.org/
GitHub Repository https://github.com/zaphoyd/websocketpp/
GitHub pull requests should be submitted to the
Announcements Mailing List http://groups.google.com/group/websocketpp-announcements/
IRC Channel #websocketpp (freenode)
Discussion / Development / Support Mailing List / Forum http://groups.google.com/group/websocketpp/
Peter Thorson - firstname.lastname@example.org