This project is no longer maintained. If you are interested in taking over the project, email email@example.com.
Welcome to django-knowledge!
django-knowledge makes it easy to add an integrated support desk, help desk or knowledge base to your Django project with only a few lines of boilerplate code. While we give you a generic design for free, you should just as easily be able to customize the look and feel of the app if you like.
At a glance:
- Turn common questions or support requests into a knowledge base.
- Control who sees what with simple per object view permissions: public (everyone), private (poster & staff), or internal (only staff).
- Assign questions and answers to categories for easy sorting.
- Staff get moderation controls or they can use the familiar Django admin to handle support requests.
- Allow anonymous questions, or require a standard Django user account (the default).
- Included base templates and design with prebundled HTML and CSS.
- Optionally alert users of new responses via email (or your own alert system).
- BSD license.
- View a live demo. This is the included stock design.
- Check out the documentation at ReadTheDocs.
- Visit our GitHub repo and join the development!