Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Somethings not working. What should I do?
- Someone is using ZAP to attack my website - what should I do?
- Where can I ask ZAP related questions?
- What does ZAP test for?
- How do you configure ZAP to test an application on localhost?
- Why is ZAP not available in my language?
- How can I use the ZAP API in my own regression tests?
- Is there any danger when scanning with ZAP against a live website (e.g. create/delete/update/corrupt data)?
- How can I use ZAP with a Java application which connects to a web service over SSL?
- Where is ZAP installed?
- How can you start ZAP?
- What is the default directory that ZAP uses?
- What are the command line options?
- Can ZAP be used to test Windows 8 Metro apps?
- Can ZAP be used to test mobile apps?
- Can ZAP be used to test my favorite framework or technology?
- Can ZAP be used to test my favorite vulnerable app?
- How can I add an application icon for ZAP to Fedora / Gnome 3?
- What should I do if ZAP doesn't detect a known problem?
- How can ZAP automatically authenticate via forms?
- How do you configure ZAP logging?
- Where does ZAP put its logs?
- What versions of Java are supported?
- How can you easily maximize a tab?
- How can you speed up scans?
- Why are there missing History Ids?
- What operating systems are supported?
- What vulnerability classifications are supported?
- Why am I getting blank ZAP windows on Linux?
- How do you add a script to ZAP from the command line?
- How do you find out what key to use to set a config value on the command line?
- How to connect to an HTTPS site that reports a handshake failure?
- Why has the Quick Scan Attack reported an invalid URL?
- How can ZAP test sites that use certificate pinning?
- Why is an API key required by default?
- How can I connect to ZAP remotely?
- How can you use ZAP to scan APIs?
- How can I prevent ZAP from sending me 1000s of emails via a 'Contact Us' form?
- How do I get a specific feature implemented in ZAP?
- How do I report a False Negative?
- How do I see what version of an add-on/extension I have installed?
- Fonts in ZAP look bad on my system - what should I do?
- Why don't you rewrite ZAP in <my favorite language>?
- What options exist for selective proxying?
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.