Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Move and Deselect This feature, provided by dtinth, will move the first note in your selection by pressing Shift+number key to the specified column, then deselect it. It makes placing notes much easier!
- Time calculation At the bottom, along with the current row, measure and column, lies the current time. It uses a simple
Time = integration by beatsmodel, and supports BPM changes and STOPs.
- Mouse Column/Row ruler Highlights the current column and grid snap.
- AutoWav Increase An auto-wav-increase toggle has been added. Whenever you place a note, the current WAV index is increased. You can turn this on and off at will.
- Convert area to stop This new function added to Time Select mode adds the ability to turn the current time selection into a STOP, shifting all the notes accordingly. It does not allow you to add stops when notes would end up in a time that can not be expressed by BMS.
- Multiselect This function allows you to select all notes with the WAV index or filename, depending on whether displaying file names is on or off. Ctrl+Shift+Click when hovering over a note will select all notes with the displayed label that are on screen, where Ctrl+Shift+A selects all notes with the label no matter if they are on screen.
- The encoding names have been rewritten to be more descriptive.
- A few toolstrip separators have been changed for the sake of clarity. NT was not a mode like Time Select/Note select/Write, so it was moved.
- Fix column warping when duplicating notes when holding down ctrl key
- Fix 2P side BMS output
- Fix sound cracking by changing from DirectSound output to WASAPI output.
This release comes in two flavors:
With Pulsus 0.5.2, a BMS player often used for previewing (Easier to setup than uBMPlay for newer users)
Without Pulsus, for advanced users that have already configured their player.
Unless any relevant bugs are found, this is the last uBMSC version planned for now.
- Fix crash when entering visual options with values out of range
- Fix exceptions from leaving the player blank when none is assigned
- Fix exceptions from erasing players from player options on some cases
- LNOBJ bodies won't longer draw in BGM lanes
- EXRANK is now read/written as DEFEXRANK
- Fix Ogg audio being at 1.5x speed
- Rewrite undo/redo/notes conversions to bytes (fixes .ibmsc I/O for autosave, possible errors with note values)
- Landmine editing support (Shift + Click, always displays as red note.)
This is the first released version for uBMSC, a iBMSC update fork.
Please send your feedback to @zardoru on twitter.
- Go to measure (Ctrl+G)
- Add support for BPM/STOP > 65k (10e12 is highest values it can handle)
- Ctrl + Mouse Wheel zooms in and out.
- Audio playback no longer depends on winmm. Ogg support out of the box
- uBMSC will attempt to load wav if ogg is not found and viceversa.
- Moved view menu to main menu as it was easy to miss.
- Changed expand menu to say "Expand..." as it was easy to miss.
- Alphabetic sort of audio dragged to WAV list
- Better BMSE clipboard data handling
- Fixed unhandled exception after leaving prompt asking for player path
- Fix NT mode making some LNs disappear.
- Fractional values will be saved with dot regardless of locale