Web-based WYSIWYG webpage editor intended to allow easily creation webpages without the need to modify HTML or CSS.
Possible use cases:
- Winforms Designer like development of apps
- Displaying live data from another source (like a JSON-data source or spreadsheet)
- WYSIWYG for positioning controls on web page, with inspiration from WinForms
- Availability of editable controls should be extensible
- How data is pushed into the control should be decided by the application integrator
- A properties panel should be available for editing the properties of the controls/including
- Controls should be able to be absolutely positioned but be able to resize as the page resizes (should support anchoring)
- The control layout should be able to change based on the constraints available (desktop vs mobile)
- Controls can be data-bound to a data source coming from an external device
Right now, development is still at an early stage, but the foundation for editing of controls is in place, including a rudimentary script editor. There is no runtime support - that is you can't deploy anything right now, only design them.
You can play with a snapshot of d3037a09383e9abb55df0b9326ae9dbb8ec77453 on the web.
To build the current prototype, clone the repository and run:
npm install npm run build
To start webpack in development mode, use the following:
npm install npm run dev
Changes to files will then cause the webpage to reload