Koala is a GUI application for less, sass and coffeescript compilation, to help web developers to use less,sass and coffeescript development more efficient.
v1.4.0 release Changelog
- Multi-language Support: support for Less, Sass, Compass Framework, CoffeeScript and Dust.
- Real-time Compilation: listening files, compile automatically when the file changes, that everything is running in the background without user action.
- Compile Options Support: you can set the compiler options for each file.
- Compression: auto compress code after compilation is completed.
- Error Notification: if encountered an error during compilation, koala will pop up the error message.
- Cross-platform: koal can run perfectly under windows, linux and mac.
How to run Koala source code?
- Clone Koala to the local;
- Download node-webkit prebuilt binaries for your system environment.
- For windows, copy
nw.exe, nw.pak, icudt.dllto
koala/srcdirectory, and install Ruby to
For Linux, copy
nw, nw.pak, install Ruby:
sudo apt-get install ruby;
For Mac OS X, copy
node-webkit.app, OS X already have Ruby installed.
- Run the
koala's code uses the Apache license, Version 2.0, see our