Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
This is a maintenance release of Zecwallet FullNode that fixes some bugs.
This is a maintainance release of ZecWallet FullNode that updated the embedded
2.1.0-1. It contains:
- Blossom activation code
- Some bug and security fixes
- Drops ~700 MB of downloads for sprout for new nodes.
- macOS Catalina binary is now notarized
This version of ZecWallet Full Node (finally) implements a Dark Mode.
- This work was contributed by @earthorbit @miodragpop and @OleksandrBlack from the SafeCoin project!
- Multiple themes are available in
- The embedded
zcashdhas been updated to 2.0.7-3
ZecWallet will be called "ZecWallet FullNode" going forward, to reflect the fact that this version of ZecWallet needs a full Zcash node. A new version of ZecWallet, which is a lightclient that downloads 95% less data, is coming soon, and the lightclient version will be called "ZecWallet" going forward!
This is a minor maintenance release for ZecWallet
- Update the embedded zcashd to 2.0.7-2
- Add turkish translation (Thanks @yusufsahinhamza )
- Update translations baseline
This maintenance release of ZecWallet updates the embedded zcashd to 2.0.7
If you run ZecWallet on testnet, you need to upgrade immediately, so you can use Blossom.
This release features several improvements:
- v0.7.5 of ZecWallet adds Chinese language translations to ZecWallet, thanks to @kimziv!
- Update the block explorer to chain.so, to fix mempool txns not being viewable
- Improve formatting on the confirmation page
- Add a new button to allow viewing all transparent addresses to reduce confusion
This release features several bug fixes, thanks to a lot of testing by @russianboss69
This release of ZecWallet fixes a bug where new t addresses were being created when the user refreshed the screen.
In this release:
- Update embedded zcashd to 2.0.6
- Fix a bug where t-addresses weren't getting updated
- Fix a bug where labels to new t-addresses weren't shown in the dropdown #146