tools for code clarity - see the world not as it is but as it should be.
What is it?
lucidity is a set of libraries that assist in clojure's in-repl development experience. The library has been built around the automation and management of the coding experience. It is used extensively in the management of quality assurance, deployment and publication of clojure code and contains tools for:
- working with the coding environment.
- managing source and test code.
- publishing documentation and docstrings.
- system and process information.
Okay, lets go!
List of current libraries:
- lucid.aether -
- lucid.core - functions for the code environment
- lucid.distribute - code repackaging and distribution
- lucid.git -
- lucid.graph - simple graph visualisations
- lucid.mind - contemplative reflection for the jvm
- lucid.package - project packaging and dependencies
- lucid.publish - generate documentation from code
- lucid.query - intuitive search for code
- lucid.system - system information and process monitoring
- lucid.unit - metadata through unit tests
Copyright © 2017 Chris Zheng
Distributed under the MIT License