Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- New Bitcoin Core 0.13
- Improved sync times with fresh syncs in 2-3 hours.
- TOR stream isolation when using TOR
- Greater reliability and connection with nodes
- HD Wallet support
Before upgrading to this version:
- Backup your wallet.dat to a new location or do so by going to File > Backup
- Browse to your Zcoin directory
- Linux ~/.zcoin
- Mac ~/Library/Application\ Support/zcoin/
- Windows %appdata%\zcoin
- Delete all files and directories there except wallet.dat
- Run the new executable binary
Note: znode.io can be used but you will get a message that you will need to rebuild the database. Just say yes. If you are using command line, please use the -reindex flag.
If you get an error "Error loading block database." it means you didn't clear your Zcoin directory's files as above.
- Do not do Zerocoin spend transactions until your mint has 7 confirmations. Currently GUI allows it with 6 confirmations only. This will be fixed in next release.
- When doing Zerocoin mint or spend, make sure you have good connectivity to nodes and do a backup before and after you do a mint just to be on the safe side so you can always restore if it doesn't go through. We are investigating some edge cases where the mints/spends don't confirm. This will improve when more nodes upgrade to the new version.