This release is to allow users who generated Zerocoins using the command line and had their Zerocoin spends never confirmed.
If you have a Zerocoin spend that has not confirmed even after days, you can recover this by right clicking on the spend transactions in your Transaction list. Make sure to backup your wallet first by going to File>Backup Wallet.
Right click on the transaction
select “Abandon transaction”
Ifthe option is grayed out you might need to restart the client
If you have already abandoned the Zerocoin spend transaction there is a manual way. Head to Help>Debug Window>Console
listspendzerocoins command to find out coin serial in question
setmintzerocoinstatus to mark coin as unspent
- Allows users to abandon Zerocoin spend transactions that have not confirmed. and the mints will go back to being unused.
- Allows users who accidentally abandoned their Zerocoin spend transactions to allow them to respend.
- Version: v0.13.6.4- SHA256 Hashes:
- Windows: D626B2F7CA11BE20E025069758C947B3D35887EAA34050F65BF8D70BEDEE682F
- Linux: BAB48B674DBA8FB40E9912E9B6123E93C2BACBC02BE8A0462F408A07530AF7BD
- Mac: 64B72DF01181BABA905A2B7B1D7ADBD10BFE569DE5AAF0AFC02273624A27460E