For Users and Znodes
Please update as this release fixes the issues of resetting all wallet txes time and slow startup which few user may observe.
If you were on 0.13.7.9 and your transaction list had wrong ordering or slow startup, please restore the correct order by running your wallet once with
-zapwallettxes=2. All the consecutive runs (without
-zapwallettxes=2) will show normal performance. To learn how to exactly add this parameter to the startup command, please check our article on how to reindex your wallet and replace the
-reindex with the
-zapwallettxes=2 parameter instead.
- Fixes slow startup issue
- Fixes wrong transaction ordering
- SHA256 Hashes:
- Linux: 04b11d4bed070c0131e3b546e5ebdddf174121dd6f39cc02f7f241bc56fb3a8c
- macOS: fd25da49b1e99676e65f0cad911877736712f7c6faaf1d579ffdc07cae07deb5
- Windows Installer: 25be8d9493ac6fbef5aff2bdbc2367cfa5e17b7819803cec0ac9d30606d8fcf8
- Windows exe: 3f9b49b7eb800deeaa26158dc1f11c7488d6c03e8c20c35f9dac788cc78ce13b