Please backup your wallet before upgrading to this version. To do this, navigate to File > Backup Wallet and save the file to a secure location.
Client versions older than 0.13.7.1 will stop working with the hard fork. Please upgrade your clients before December 10th.
As 0.13.7.2 contains many stability improvements it is recommended to upgrade even if you're on 13.7.1.
For Znode owners
If you do not upgrade your Znode, you will stop receiving rewards after the hard fork. In order to keep receiving rewards, please upgrade your Znode to 0.13.7.2 or higher, at any point in time between now and December 10th.
A new Znode start should not be required.
For guidance on how to upgrade your Znode, please refer to: https://zcoin.io/znode-upgrade-guide/
Please update pools before December 10th 2018.
- MTP hardfork date maintained on 2018 December 10th 12:00 UTC
- Improved Znode stability with saving of Znodes in cache
- Allow mining only when Znode winner is known
- Added MTP unit tests
- Exodus is disabled by default and clean ups.
- Fixed a rare crash when reindexing with unconfirmed Zerocoin spends in wallet
- Other minor bug fixes
- Version: v0.13.7.2
- SHA256 Hashes:
- Windows Installer: 2119bc03cc43550c099ece53a0aafbcd57016d83ec96df49099437228bf412bf
- Windows exe: 863ece260228bfc5584e53a2ae311f1e32fbf4f8b9e40bf1f651fb9f1383ed2a
- Linux: 920553e26187f15715385678488034a29d2e6d664863d9c6bb1cacde82642fe9
- macOS: a5d10167725d6ebcaaa5abf1726232bfcda0db699e0797cf59cda233ad6d4046