Please backup your wallet before upgrading to this version. To do this, navigate to File > Backup Wallet and save the file to a secure location.
There will be an additional update after this before hard fork to greatly reduce data transfer and increase sync speed but if you wish to, you can use this release first.
Client versions older than 0.13.7.1 will stop working with the hard fork. Please upgrade your clients before December 10th but it is always recommended to use the latest one to avoid any hiccups.
For Znode owners
If you do not upgrade your Znode, you will stop receiving rewards after the hard fork. In order to keep receiving rewards, please upgrade your Znode to 0.13.7.3 or higher, at any point in time between now and December 10th.
A new Znode start should not be required.
For guidance on how to upgrade your Znode, please refer to: https://zcoin.io/znode-upgrade-guide/
For mining pools
Please update pools before December 10th 2018. Note that data transfer on initial sync will be high until subsequent release but can be used for mining or setting up pool.
- Mandatory upgrade for miners as it fixes getblocktemplate
- Version: v0.13.7.3
- SHA256 Hashes:
- Windows Installer: 7bb0c2bdc8a454abe933691749e818b168b168407410f12d17f901589d658866
- Windows exe: 2d528e5a53df7d479ef47f2cd574413ed3665444a2e7f062e7dddd3ac4bf627e
- Linux: 038a89bb12209849f6b35f9c3c9689e92b118ab4a2852dd40747ba255baf11a9
- macOS: d6573bd91ee22a5e22a445fb2195003f4777fa295daab55a51ecb8b2f3e5dca1