jNottery is a jQuery plugin that lets you add notes and markers to webpages. All the data is encoded as a part of an URL which makes it easy to share or save.
The library consists of 3 independent modules:
- core: hash encoder/decoder, notes manager
- tooltip: fully styled tooltip designed to be comaptible with core
- vendor: connectors with external services
Current version is marked as pre-alpha and might be unstable.
For more info go to jnottery.com.
- custom note params
- serializing forms content
- support for standalone markers - make notes optional
- add autosize plugin to tooltip's input
- support for nested selectable blocks
- optimization, cut down the library size
- support for multiple independent tooltips
- UX improvements - allow user to choose whether one or all notes on webpage will be shared
- multiple notes for single element or selection
- refactor note-selection bindings
- fix security vulnerabilities - add protection from code injection
- prepare framework for building custom tooltips