Triple Trapled is a remake of "Triple Traple" by ABA Games.
- Author: Artur Rojek (zear)
- License: MIT (see LICENSE.txt)
- Kenta Cho - original game idea
- Nebuleon - game testing
- Senquack - game testing
- Connect 3 blocks of the same color to break the chain.
- Multiply your score by the number of additional blocks destroyed with the chain.
- Use the blinking block to remove a single block of any color.
- Every 5 seconds the game speed increases.
- Game ends when the number of stacked blocks on the level reaches 50.
- initial game release