Shisen-Seki is a game of Shisen-Sho - a classic japanese logic game utilizing Mahjong stones.
The goal of Shisen-Sho is to remove all stones from the board. Do so by matching pairs of stones with the same face. You can only match stones if they can be joined by 3 or less lines. Each line must be either horizontal or vertical and can't cross other stones on the board.
Not all games are solvable.
- Classic - classic Shisen-Sho rules.
- Gravity - after clearing two matching stones, remaining stones in the column will move down and fill the empty space.
- Programming & fonts - Artur Rojek (zear)
- Graphics - Joe Vargas (jxv)
- Source code - MIT License
- Graphics - CC0 1.0 Universal
- Fonts - CC0 1.0 Universal
- "White Lotus" by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) - Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0; Changes: Trimmed and converted to OGG
- "Short wind sound" by remaxim - CC0 1.0 Universal; Changes: Tempo changes