Contributions are welcome, if you build something awesome with Zeebe please let us know. Take a quick gander at the contribution guidelines first.
If you see a package or project here that is no longer maintained or is not a good fit, please submit a pull request to improve this file. Thank you!
Libraries to interact with Zeebe
- WorkIt - Node.js (TypeScript) client for both Zeebe and Camunda BPM platforms
- Zeebe Action - GitHub Action client for Zeebe on Camunda Cloud
Generic Zeebe job workers to complete tasks
- Script - Zeebe job worker for evaluating JS, Groovy, and FEEL scripts
- DMN Scala - Zeebe job worker using the Scala DMN engine
- Camunda DMN - Zeebe job worker using the Camunda DMN engine
- HTTP - Zeebe job worker for making HTTP calls
- User - Zeebe job worker for manual/user tasks
- Quintessential Task List - The quintessential Zeebe tasklist for BPMN Human tasks with Drag and Drop Form builder, client and server side validations, and drop in Form Rendering
- Beez - Simple, efficient ruby workers for Zeebe
Exporters to load data into external systems
Want an exporter for another system?
Applications to interact with Zeebe
- Simple Monitor - A lightweight application for monitoring and interacting with Zeebe during development
- ZeeQS - GraphQL query API for aggregated Zeebe data
- Modeler - Use Zeebe Modeler to model your workflow in a desktop application
- zbctl - CLI to interact with Zeebe
- zbctl via npm - zbctl is just an
- dockerised zbctl - See these notes on using it in CI
- Workflow Linter - Workflow Linter for BPMN workflows
- Zeebe Cloud Canary - Monitor the aliveness of a Zeebe broker
Test utilities to help you develop Zeebe-dependent applications
- Zeebe Test Container - TestContainers module to help you write integration tests against configurable Zeebe instances.
- Zeebe Chaos - contains everything related to chaos engineering and Zeebe, like chaos experiments, an hypotheses backlog etc.
- Zeebe BPMN RSpec - Ruby gem to test workflow logic in Zeebe using RSpec.
- BPMN Spec - a tool to write tests for BPMN workflows on run them on Zeebe
Zeebe integrations with other systems
- Spring integration
- Kafka Connector
- Node-RED Zeebe nodes
- Zeebe GitHub Action - Integrate Zeebe into GitHub Workflows with Camunda Cloud
Other Zeebe related applications
- Portainer Templates - Portainer templates to deploy Zeebe to Docker.
- zdb - Zeebe debug and inspection tool, allows to inspect the log and internal state of Zeebe.
To the extent possible under law, Zeebe has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.