Contributing to ZeffClient
Thank you for taking the time to contribute!
This contains guidlines for contributing to ZeffClient. Mostly these are strong recommendations, but not rules. Feel free to propose changes to this document with a pull request.
That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor (Hillel the Elder).
Bug reports may be made in the project's issue page.
Enhangement requests may be made in the project's issue page.
- Should be executed before any commit is created.
- Continuous integration will execute this command on any pull request.
- Continuous integration will reject a pull request that fails.
Use present tense (e.g. "Add fubar" not "Added fubar").
Use imperative mood (e.g. "Move cursor to…" not "Moves cursor to…").
Limit the first line to 72 characters or less.
Reference issues and pull requests after the first line (e.g. "fixes #1234").
Start commit message with an applicable emoji:
- Python source must adhere to PEP 8 -- Style Guide for Python Code.
pycodestyleto aid in following PEP 8.
- Code formatting shall be performed with Black: The uncompromising Python code formatter.
make validateexecutes Black on all Python files in the project.
- Use reStructuredText.
- Python source: