Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Some of the features I implemented in the last version of wufuc have turned out to not be as useful as I thought, or caused more problems than they were worth (crash detection, API hooking, etc). So I brought wufuc back to basics with this version.
Changes in this release
- Removed crash-detection. (fixes #148)
- Removed all injection and API hooking routines. (fixes #146 and hopefully #147)
- Patching routines are now fully external:
- Way more stable and less invasive, crashes and hangs should be pretty much non-existent.
- Re-introduces the incompatibility with UpdatePack7R2 or other software that modify
ServiceDllvalue in the registry. You can still work around this manually by using the provided
- Introduces a potential race condition where the "Unsupported hardware" popup could display for a short period of time before wufuc is able to patch it. Should this happen, just close the popup and it should not display again.
- Changed the log file text encoding format from UTF-16LE (without BOM) to UTF-8 (without BOM) to improve compatibility with various text editors. Because of this, the log file is now located at