kube-score is free and open source software! If kube-score is been useful for you or your company, please consider becoming a sponsor by clicking "Sponsor" at the top of this page, GitHub will generously match your donation.
The kube-score user survey is up and running! If you're a user of kube-score, please take a minute and answer a few quick questions about how
you're using kube-score and Kubernetes.
And now onto our regularly scheduled release notes:
- #289 Added a new
--kubernetes-versionflag to score. Set
--kubernetes-versionto the version of Kubernetes in use to tailor the recommendations to that specific version. The "Stable version" score has been modified to only recommend upgrades to APIs that are GA in the user specified version of Kubernetes.
- #282 Add release binaries for arm and arm64
- #290 Added support for the networking.k8s.io/v1beta1 Ingress API
- #291 If using Kubernetes v1.14 or later, recommend to use the networking.k8s.io/v1beta1 Ingress API instead of extensions/v1beta1
Changes: Horizontal Pod Autoscaler
- #288 Support HPA v2beta1 and v2beta2. All features previsouly supported only for HPAv1 are now supported for these versions as well.
- #287 New score "Deployment targeted by HPA does not have replicas configured"
This release contains contributions from: Gustav Westling, Manuel Rüger
- Download the binaries from the GitHub release page
- Download the image from Docker Hub:
- Download the image from Docker Hub with Helm or Kustomize pre-installed:
- Download from homebrew:
brew install kube-score/tap/kube-score
- Download with krew:
kubectl krew install score
docker pull zegl/kube-score:v1.8.0-helm
docker pull zegl/kube-score:latest-helm
docker pull zegl/kube-score:v1.8.0-kustomize
docker pull zegl/kube-score:latest-kustomize
docker pull zegl/kube-score:v1.8.0
docker pull zegl/kube-score:latest