Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Added warning for unknown command-line params.
- Added -lod switch to ski2obj to specify level of detail to extract. 1=High, 2=Medium and 3= Low
- Fixed switch parsing bug.
- Added -mml switch to specify the mipmap level to extract. Largest mipmap starts at 0 and gets progressively smaller by a factor of 2 as the level becomes larger.
- Fixed switch parsing issue with -n switch
- Added -oa switch to tex2png, mes2obj, ski2obj to make the alpha channel in output textures opaque.
- Add a depth value to the -n switch for mes2obj and ski2obj to allow sub directories to be generated based off asset names using "_" (underscore) as a delimiter.
- Cleanup of Usage for mes2obj and ski2obj for better readability. It was exceeding 80 chars and were wrapping
- Added support for skinned mesh extraction with ski2obj
- Moved rmidlib code to wadlib
- Cleaned up and standardized the usage for all the tools. Use -h to see usage.
- Initial internal DDS export support. Cubemaps are not supported yet.