This is a simple static web app created using Next.js.
You need to build the app locally and deploy it using
With the help of the
docker, this app will be built inside
now and deploy it as a static app.
How it works
- The Next.js app is configured to export static HTML.
- Then we've a simple
Dockerfilewhich builds the Next.js app and export the static content into the
now.jsonfile is used to set the type of this app as
nowCLI will think this as a typical
- Finally, you can deploy this app by simply invoking
now. (Make sure to use the latest release of
Works Best With GitHub
Now's static build support works really great with the GitHub integration.
You can send pull request to the app and Now will build the app and deploy it as a static app for each and every commit.
Checkout this pull request.
Try It Yourself
- Clone or download this repository.
- Download and install the latest Now app.
- Simply Invoke the
nowcommand inside this repository.
- Fork this repository.
- Add the Now + GitHub integration to your GitHub organization.
- Send a pull request to the forked repository.