Simple GUI for debugging OCPP websocket messages - Work In prgoress
The project needs python3 to run and should have installed tkinter
There is a Pipfile in the root of the project which contains all the necessary dependencies. I've used wss://echo.websocket.org for testing, this will just return you the request sent
- Fix scrolling for log box (text box where the sent and received messages will be shown)
- automatically scroll to bottom on a new message added to the log box
- fix layout
- add argparse to define a url etc on startup
- add the possiblity to give a client cert and server cert for the wss connection
- add more predefined messages
- Add a export button to store all the messages received
- Use the header of the dropbox
- Fix logging
- Add menu with export buttons, settings etc ...
The ui is build with the ui builder
pygubu-designer. To start the designer simply call
in your bash.
To package the application into a single executable without python to be installed
you can call
pyinstaller --onefile --noconsole --add-data="uidef.ui:xml" --hidden-import tkinter --hidden-import pygubu run.py
Make sure that
from pygubu.builder import ttkstdwidgets is somewhere imported, otherwise you
would get an error.