It's an simple CoreXY printer.
Optimized for people who have a milling machine and some aluminium plate. For more information on this design look in the RepRap Forum at: http://forums.reprap.org/read.php?4,297740
You can find a fork of this design for printed part at: https://github.com/jand1122/RepRap-XY by Jand.
I have draw this printer to:
- Have a CoreXY instead of an HBot or any cartesian printer, no motor movement, no movement of the printed part on Y, etc..
- No motors, belts and guides on the outside of the frame, for put an enclosure easily.
- Rigid Frame with aluminium profile.
- An optimized ratio between printable area and total size or the printer.
- Nice looking 3D printer (Yes, a beautiful 3D printer work better than a ugly one ... no ...maybe not really true ...)
- Optimized mechanical constraints.
Work in progress... (And maybe never finish...)(Don't wait for BOM, Installation Manual, etc..., BUT any comments or commits are welcomed)
THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS - IT IS NOT YET FINISHED. Use at your own risk.