A cross-platform desktop client for the HRCloud2 Platform.
https://github.com/jacklam718/ftp !!! Thank you!This repo was forked from
A WIP cross-platform Client (Upload/Download) for the HRCloud2 Platform
The HRCloud2-Client App was ported from Gihub user Jacklam718/ftp on 5/3/2017.
It is a slightly modified (as-of-yet) version of the original, compiled to .exe for cross-platform support from interpreted Python to a compiled binary that can be run on many platforms with PyInstaller.
The intention for this project will be:
- To modify the original application to use SFTP and custom user-specific HRCloud2 API keys for user auth and file transfer..
- To enable the original application to work on multiple desktop platforms with minimal dependency requirements.
- To enable the original application to sync files between locations. Possibly create Windows tasks and/or cron's to automate these for the user.
- To enable the original application to use custom CuRL requests to perform HRC2 cloudCore ops (convert, arch, dearch, rename, PDFwork, ect...) on local and remote user files through the server.
- Log all important activities.
- Perform all required tasks with standard user permissions and protocol practices that won't get developers fired.
Stay-tuned for updates that enable functionality!