Zen Cart® - The Art of E-Commerce
Zen Cart® v1.5.0 was the first Open Source e-Commerce web application to be fully PA-DSS Certified.
Zen Cart® v1.5.1
Installation is simple:
- Download Zen Cart®
- Ensure you check that the md5/sha1 hash of the Zip matches those publically posted.
- The md5/sha1 values for the zip files hosted at sourceforge are displayed on the Zen Cart® website
- Unzip the downloaded zip file
- Everything inside the folder you unzipped needs to be uploaded to your webserver … for example, into your public_html or www or html folder (the folder will already exist on your webserver)
- In your browser, enter the address to your site, such as: www.your_site.com (or if you uploaded it into another foldername use www.your_site.com/foldername)
- Rename the /includes/dist-configure.php and /admin/includes/dist-configure.php files to just "configure.php" and make the files writable.
- Also make the /cache and /logs folders writable. (You will be prompted about making other folders writable during installation)
- Follow the instructions that appear for installation.
That's the abbreviated version of installation instructions!
For a MUCH more detailed set of installation instructions, see the /docs/1.readme_installation.html file in your Zen Cart files.
Currently only the v1.5.0 release is PA-DSS ceritified, and only when downloaded from Download Zen Cart® Other branches are not PA-DSS Certified unless otherwise stated.
The Implementation Guide should be followed for PCI Compliant implementation.
For support, visit our support site: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum.php
. ©Copyright 2003-2012, Zen Cart®. All rights reserved.