PR Monitor is a Chrome and Firefox extension that helps you keep track of incoming and outgoing PRs, and notifies you when you receive a pull request on GitHub.
What does it look like?
Here's a real-life screenshot on Chrome:
How to install
- Install the Chrome extension or Firefox extension
- Create a GitHub personal access token with the repo permission
- Enter the token into the extension
How to build it yourself
If you don't trust a random Chrome extension on the Internet with your GitHub token, that's understandable.
Here's how to build the extension yourself from source:
- Install Yarn.
- Install dependencies with
- Install the extension from the generated
dist/directory in developer mode.
Feel free to file an issue with your feedback.