Zend\Crypt provides support of some cryptographic tools.
Some of the available features are:
- encrypt-then-authenticate using symmetric ciphers (the authentication step is provided using HMAC);
- encrypt/decrypt using symmetric and public key algorithm (e.g. RSA algorithm);
- encrypt/decrypt using hybrid mode (OpenPGP like);
- generate digital sign using public key algorithm (e.g. RSA algorithm);
- key exchange using the Diffie-Hellman method;
- key derivation function (e.g. using PBKDF2 algorithm);
- secure password hash (e.g. using Bcrypt algorithm);
- generate Hash values;
- generate HMAC values;
The main scope of this component is to offer an easy and secure way to protect and authenticate sensitive data in PHP.
- File issues at https://github.com/zendframework/zend-crypt/issues
- Documentation is at https://docs.zendframework.com/zend-crypt