Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- #32 adds a new Hybrid encryption utility, to allow OpenPGP-like encryption/decryption of messages using OpenSSL. See the documentation for details.
- #22 adds a requirement on
ext/mbstringin order to install successfully.
- #25 adds a new symmetric encryption adapter for the OpenSSL extension; this is now the default adapter used internally by the component when symmetric encryption is required.
- #25 adds support for zend-math v3.
- #26 adds
Zend\Crypt\Password\Bcrypt::benchmarkCost(), which allows you to find the maximum cost value possible for your hardware within a 50ms timeframe.
- #11 adds a new option to the
setOpensslPadding(); this is now consumed in
Zend\Crypt\PublicKey\Rsa::decrypt(), instead of the optional
- #25 deprecates usage of the mcrypt symmetric encryption adapter when used on PHP 7 versions, as PHP 7.1 will deprecate the mcrypt extension.
- #11 removes the optional
$paddingargument from each of
decrypt()methods; you can now specify the value via the
- #25 removes support for zend-math v2 versions.
- #29 removes support for PHP 5.5.
- #22 updates all occurrences of
mb_strlen(), respectively. This provides better security with binary values.
- #25 updates the
Zend\Crypt\Password\Bcryptimplementation to use
password_verify()internally, as they are supported in all PHP versions we support.
- #19 fixes the
DiffieHellmanpublickey implementation to initialize the
BigIntegeradapter from zend-math as the first operation of its constructor, fixing a fatal error that occurs when binary data is provided.
- Removes the (development) dependency on zend-config; tests that used it previously have been updated to use
ArrayObject, which implements the same behavior being tested.
- #4 replaces the zend-servicemanager with container-interop, and refactors the various plugin managers to implement that interface instead of extending the