Repository abandoned 2019-12-31
This repository has moved to laminas/laminas-eventmanager.
zend-eventmanager is designed for the following use cases:
- Implementing simple subject/observer patterns.
- Implementing Aspect-Oriented designs.
- Implementing event-driven architectures.
The basic architecture allows you to attach and detach listeners to named events, both on a per-instance basis as well as via shared collections; trigger events; and interrupt execution of listeners.
- File issues at https://github.com/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/issues
- Documentation is at https://zendframework.github.io/zend-eventmanager/
For migration from version 2 to version 3, please read the migration documentation.
We provide scripts for benchmarking zend-eventmanager using the
Athletic framework; these can be
found in the
To execute the benchmarks you can run the following command:
$ vendor/bin/athletic -p benchmarks