Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Initial stable release.
- #279 updates the documentation to provide automation for pushing to GitHub pages. As part of that work, documentation was re-organized, and a landing page provided. Documentation can now be found at: https://zendframework.github.io/zend-expressive/
- #299 adds component-specific CSS to the documentation.
- #295 adds support for handling PHP 7 engine exceptions in the templated and whoops final handlers.
- #280 fixes references to the
PlatesRendererin the error handling documentation.
- #284 fixes the reference to maximebf/php-debugbar in the debug bar documentation.
- #285 updates the section on mtymek/blast-base-url in the "Using a Base Path" cookbook recipe to conform to its latest release.
- #286 fixes the documentation of the Composer "serve" command to correct a typo.
- #291 fixes the documentation links to the RC5 -> v1 migration guide in both the CHANGELOG as well as the error messages emitted, ensuring users can locate the correct documentation in order to upgrade.
- #287 updates the "standalone" quick start to reference calling
$app->pipeDispatchMiddleware()per the changes in RC6.
- #293 adds a
require 'vendor/autoload.php';line to the bootstrap script referenced in the zend-servicemanager examples.
- #294 updates the namespace referenced in the modulear-layout documentation to provide a better separation between the module/package/whatever, and the application consuming it.
- #298 fixes a typo in a URI generation example.