Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
#213 re-adds support for PHP 5.6 and 7.0; ZF policy is never
to bump the major version of a PHP requirement unless the package is bumping major version.
#172 adds the flag
connection_time_limitto the possible
This flag, when provided as a positive integer, and in conjunction with the
reconnect to the server after the specified interval.
#166 adds functionality for handling
#148 adds the optional constructor argument
$commentand the method
getComment()to the class
Zend\Mail\Address. When a comment is present,
toString()will include it in the representation.
#148 adds the method
Zend\Mail\Address::fromString(string $address, $comment = null) : Address.
The method can be used to generate an instance from a string containing a
$commentargument can be used to associate a comment with the address.
#196 updates how the
Headers::fromString()handles header line continuations
that include a single empty line, ensuring they are concatenated to the
#165 changes the
AbstractAddressListIDN<->ASCII conversion; it now no longer requires
ext-intl, but instead uses a bundled true/punycode library to accomplish it. This also means that
the conversions will work on any PHP installation.
#211 fixes how the
ContentTypeheader class parses the value it receives. Previously,
it was incorrectly splitting the value on semi-colons that were inside quotes; in now correctly
HeaderWrap::mimeDecodeValue()behavior when handling a multiline UTF-8
header split across a character. The fix will only work when ext-imap is present, however.
#164 fixes the return value from
Zend\Mail\Protocol\Imap::capability()when no response is
returned from the server; previously, it returned
false, but now correctly returns an empty array.
#148 fixes how
Zend\Mail\Header\AbstractAddressListparses address values, ensuring
that they now retain any address comment discovered to include in the generated
#147 fixes how address lists are parsed, expanding the functionality to allow either
;delimiters (or both in combination).
#189 PHP 7.2 support
#160 Support for
mails that don't have a
To, as long as
- #161 removed
useless try-catch that just re-throws.
- #134 simplified
checks for the existence of some string sub-sequences, which were
needlessly performed via regular expressions
- #188 split strings
iconv_mime_decode(), which destroys newlines, rendering
DKIM parsing useless.
- #156 fixed a
regression in which
>would appear doubled in message
- #143 fixed parsing
>being part of the email address comment.
Total issues resolved: 18
- 73: Emails don't need to have a To: header thanks to @ulab
- 134: use strpos for fixed string matching thanks to @glensc
- 143: Fix and test ">" being part of email "comment". fixes #127 thanks to @glensc
- 156: fix regression: MessageId having double brackets thanks to @glensc
- 157: Update project path in
CONTRIBUTING.mdthanks to @glensc
- 160: Fixes #73 : allow Message to not has "To" header thanks to @samsonasik
- 161: Protocol\Smtp cleanup thanks to @Slamdunk
- 171: Add PHPDoc comments thanks to @danielabyan
- 176: Fix a typo in the "Using folders" documentation thanks to @marclaporte
- 177: Add PHP 7.2 support thanks to @froschdesign
- 180: added missing new keyword thanks to @uikolas
- 181: Fix deprecated variant in idn_to_ascii thanks to @matbech
- 183: testCanBeEncoded fails thanks to @remicollet
- 184: Updated to php-coveralls/php-coveralls thanks to @webimpress
- 188: unfold before calling iconv_mime_decode thanks to @glensc
- 189: Add PHP 7.2 support thanks to @Slamdunk
- 190: PHPDoc:
Message#getBody()can also return a
stringthanks to @Slamdunk
- 192: Use the INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46 idn_to_ascii variant thanks to @mtorromeo
- Fixes issues caused by using PHP 5.4+ short-array notation within the
- #117 adds support configuring whether or not an SMTP transport should issue a
__destruct()and/or end of script execution. Use the
use_complete_quitconfiguration flag and/or the
setuseCompleteQuit($flag)method to change the setting (default is to enable this behavior, which was the previous behavior).
- #128 adds a requirement on ext/iconv, as it is used internally.
- #132 bumps minimum php version to 5.6
- #144 adds support for TLS versions 1.1 and 1.2 for all protocols supporting TLS operations.
- #140 updates the
Sendmailtransport such that
Senderaddresses are passed to
escapeshellarg()when forming the
-fargument for the
sendmailbinary. While malformed addresses should never reach this class, this extra hardening helps ensure safety in cases where a developer codes their own
AddressInterfaceimplementations for these types of addresses.
- #141 updates
Zend\Mail\Message::getHeaders()to throw an exception in a case where the
$headersproperty is not a
- #150 updates the
Smtpprotocol to allow an empty or
nonevalue for the SSL configuration value.
- #151 fixes a condition in the
Sendmailtransport whereby CLI parameters were not properly trimmed.
- #93 fixes a situation whereby
getSender()was unintentionally creating a blank
Senderheader, instead of returning
nullif none exists, fixing an issue in the SMTP transport.
- #105 fixes the header implementation to allow zero (
0) values for header values.
- #116 fixes how the
stream_socket_client()errors, ensuring an exception is thrown with detailed information regarding the failure.
- #38 adds support in the IMAP protocol adapter for fetching items by UID.
- #88 adds and publishes documentation to https://zendframework.github.io/zend-mail/
- #9 fixes the
Zend\Mail\Header\Sender::fromString()implementation to more closely follow the ABNF defined in RFC-5322, specifically to allow addresses in the form
user@domain(with no TLD).
- #28 and #87 fix header value validation when headers wrap using the sequence
\r\n\t; prior to this release, such sequences incorrectly marked a header value invalid.
- #37 ensures that empty lines do not result in PHP errors when consuming messages from a Courier IMAP server.
- #81 fixes the validation in
Zend\Mail\Addressto also DNS hostnames as well as local addresses.