This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
- #146 adds
Zend\ServiceManager\AbstractFactory\ConfigAbstractFactory, which enables a configuration-based approach to providing class dependencies when all dependencies are services known to the
ServiceManager. Please see the documentation for details.
- #154 adds
Zend\ServiceManager\Tool\ConfigDumper, which will introspect a given class to determine dependencies, and then create configuration for
Zend\ServiceManager\AbstractFactory\ConfigAbstractFactory, merging it with the provided configuration file. It also adds a vendor binary,
generate-deps-for-config-factory, for generating these from the command line.
- #154 adds
Zend\ServiceManager\Tool\FactoryCreator, which will introspect a given class and generate a factory for it. It also adds a vendor binary,
generate-factory-for-class, for generating these from the command line.
- #153 adds
Zend\ServiceManager\AbstractFactory\ReflectionBasedAbstractFactory. This class may be used as either a mapped factory or an abstract factory, and will use reflection in order to determine which dependencies to use from the container when instantiating the requested service, with the following rules:
- Scalar values are not allowed, unless they have default values associated.
- Values named
arraywill be injected with the
configservice, if present.
- All other array values will be provided an empty array.
- Class/interface typehints will be pulled from the container.
- #150 adds a "cookbook" section to the documentation, with an initial document detailing the pros and cons of abstract factory usage.
- #106 adds detection of multiple attempts to register the same instance or named abstract factory, using a previous instance when detected. You may still use multiple discrete instances, however.