- For symmetry with DispatchListener and RouteListener, moved the
exception handling out of Application and into
- Reviewed Zend\Mvc\View\Console\DefaultRenderingStrategy to see if
exception handling was necessary; it wasn't, but cleaned up a few CS
issues in the process.
- Test now had an expectation that was no longer necessary: that the
output would continue to be captured and present. Since the
PhpRenderer now catches exceptions and re-throws, the output buffering
is handled slightly differently in exceptional circumstances.
- Cannot add methods to existing interfaces; breaks BC
- Created ClearableModelInterface with clearChildren(), and also added
clearVariables() and clearOptions().
- ViewModel implements ModelInterface and ClearableModelInterface.
- InjectViewModelListener now tests for ClearableModelInterface before
attempting to clearChildren()