- Mvc\TranslatorServiceFactory was missing the "implements FactoryInterface"
declaration, making it fail as a valid factory.
- Circular dependency was occurring, as changes in TranslatorServiceFactory
meant it was looking for existence of an alias already defined in the
skeleton, and pointing back at the same service. Added a
'Zend\I18n\Translator\TranslatorInterface' service, pointing to the I18n
TranslatorServiceFactory, and now check for that in the MVC
TranslatorServiceFactory. This fixes the primary BC issue.
- Updated View\HelperPluginManager to look for (and conditionally fetch) the new
'Zend\I18n\Translator\TranslatorInterface' service, instead of the
'translator' service. This will preserve the intent. Developers may alias
'translator' to 'Zend\I18n\Translator\TranslatorInterface' if desired.
- If no `TranslatorInterface` service is found, check for "translator"
configuration, and use it to create a
`Zend\I18n\Translator\Translator` instance, per original behavior.
- **Always** wrap a created translator instance in a