Welcome to the Zend Framework 2.0.0 Release!
Zend Framework 2.0.0rc7
This is the seventh release candidate for 2.0.0. At this time, we anticipate that this will be the final release candidate before issuing a stable release. We highly recommend testing your production applications against it.
31 August 2012
UPDATES IN RC7
- Fixes ArrayDefinition and ClassDefinition hasMethods() methods to return boolean values.
- Fixes issue with multi-checkbox rendering.
- DateFormat view helper now correctly falls back to date.timezone setting instead of system timezone.
- Fixes an error nesting condition
- Fixes an issue with Zend\Log\Formatter\Simple whereby it was using a legacy key ("info") instead of the key standardized upon in ZF2 ("extra").
- Simple formatter now defaults to JSON-encoding for array and object serialization (prevents issues with some writers.)
- The Date header is now properly encoded as ASCII.
- Fixes an issue in the ViewHelperManagerFactory whereby a condition was testing against an uninitialized value.
- Added zend-console to composer.json dependencies.
- Breadcrumbs helper allows passing string container name now, allowing multiple navigation containers.
- ServerUrl now works for servers behind proxies.
Zend Framework 2 requires PHP 5.3.3 or later; we recommend using the latest PHP version whenever possible.
Please see INSTALL.md.
If you wish to contribute to Zend Framework 2.0, please read both the README-DEV.md and README-GIT.md file.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
Online documentation can be found at http://framework.zend.com/manual. Questions that are not addressed in the manual should be directed to the appropriate mailing list:
If you find code in this release behaving in an unexpected manner or contrary to its documented behavior, please create an issue in the Zend Framework issue tracker at:
If you would like to be notified of new releases, you can subscribe to the fw-announce mailing list by sending a blank message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The files in this archive are released under the Zend Framework license. You can find a copy of this license in LICENSE.txt.
The Zend Framework team would like to thank all the contributors to the Zend Framework project, our corporate sponsor, and you, the Zend Framework user. Please visit us sometime soon at http://framework.zend.com.