- Removed $defaultServiceConfig from ModuleManagerFactory - Modified ModuleManagerFactory to add the ServiceListenerFactory - Removed adding the ServiceListenerFactory from Application::init() - Updated $defaultServiceConfig in ServiceListenerFactory to reflect changes needed for Console - Fixed ZendTest\View\Helper\Navigation\AbstractTest to remove adding the ServiceListenerFactory (since the ModuleManagerFactory now does that)
…config. - The default service listener can be overridden by using the ServiceListenerInterface key
- Ran a script that would create multiple import statements out of multi-line import statements, and which would sort all import statements in alphabetic order. Script is at https://gist.github.com/3079222 and was run by dropping into the library/Zend folder and typing (in zsh) "for file in **/*.php;do php /path/to/replace-uses.php $file; done"
http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDEV2/Coding+Standards#CodingStandards-Files The following script replaces the content between PHP open tag and namespace declaration. for COMPONENT in $(ls -d *) do for FILE in $(find $COMPONENT -name "*.php") do BLOCK="\/\*\*\n \* Zend Framework \(http:\/\/framework\.zend\.com\/\)\n \*\n \* \@link http:\/\/github\.com\/zendframework\/zf2 for the canonical source repository\n \* \@copyright Copyright \(c\) 2005-2012 Zend Technologies USA Inc\. \(http:\/\/www\.zend\.com\)\n \* \@license http:\/\/framework\.zend\.com\/license\/new-bsd New BSD License\n \* \@package Zend_$COMPONENT\n \*\/" perl -0777 -i -pe "s/(<\?php(\s*.*)*\nn)/<?php\n$BLOCK\n\nn/" $FILE done done
for fl in $(find . -name "*.php"); do mv $fl $fl.old; sed '/@copyright/d' $fl.old > $fl; rm -f $fl.old; done; for fl in $(find . -name "*.php"); do mv $fl $fl.old; sed '/@license/d' $fl.old > $fl; rm -f $fl.old; done;
This allows for overridding the few "core" services that are configured by default by the MVC stack for those who really need to override them.
Also no need to md5() the service manager keys in ServiceListener.
fix doc type for EventManagerInterface instead EventCollection
- s/(Zend.Module)/\1Manager/ - s/\/Manager/\/ModuleManager/
- Created new set of assertions based on refactored functionality - Added and refactored original tests that tested workflow - 2 I am unable to get working against expectations due to how the scoped application controller works
- Added docblocks to as many MVC files as possible - Added getServiceLocator() to ServiceLocatorAwareInterface - Removed all LocatorAware interfaces in favor of ServiceLocatorAwareInterfac - Refactored all classes using LocatorAware interfaces to use SLA - Updated ServiceManagerConfiguration to inject EventManagerAware classes - Refactored DispatchListener to remove goto usage - Refactored Application to move all event listener attachments into bootstrap() - Use "router" as base key for router configuration; simplifies RouteFactory, and allows configuring other aspects of router. - Small logic cleanups throughout
- Created ViewManager class for managing creation and composition of various events and objects in the view layer - Registers a number of them as services when done - Application pulls ViewManager from service manager and attaches it to events - ViewManager has an onBootstrap listener that attaches to the bootstrap event at high (10000) priority
…into feature/zen27-di Conflicts: library/Zend/Mvc/Application.php library/Zend/Mvc/ApplicationInterface.php library/Zend/Mvc/Controller/ActionController.php library/Zend/Mvc/Controller/Plugin/Forward.php library/Zend/Mvc/Controller/RestfulController.php
…vc-imports Conflicts: library/Zend/Mvc/Application.php
…/zf2 into feature/zen27-stdlib Conflicts: library/Zend/Mvc/ApplicationInterface.php library/Zend/Mvc/Bootstrap.php library/Zend/Mvc/Controller/ActionController.php library/Zend/Mvc/Controller/RestfulController.php library/Zend/Mvc/MvcEvent.php library/Zend/Mvc/Router/Http/TreeRouteStack.php library/Zend/Mvc/View/DefaultRenderingStrategy.php library/Zend/Mvc/View/ExceptionStrategy.php library/Zend/Mvc/View/RouteNotFoundStrategy.php library/Zend/View/View.php library/Zend/View/ViewEvent.php tests/Zend/Mvc/Controller/TestAsset/UnlocatableEventfulController.php
…prolic/zf2 into feature/zen27-event_manager Conflicts: library/Zend/EventManager/ProvidesEvents.php library/Zend/Module/Manager.php library/Zend/Mvc/Application.php library/Zend/Mvc/Controller/ActionController.php library/Zend/Session/ManagerInterface.php library/Zend/Session/SessionManager.php tests/Zend/Mvc/Controller/TestAsset/UnlocatableEventfulController.php tests/Zend/Session/TestAsset/TestManager.php
…into feature/zen-27-mvc Conflicts: library/Zend/Mvc/MvcEvent.php
- Injects SharedEventManager as a shared DI instance - Initialization of event manager instances should happen in setEventManager(), not events() -- latter causes them to be overwritten or bypassed if an EM instance is injected
…ib\DispatchableInterface => use Zend\Stdlib\DispatchableInterface as Dispatchable, Zend\Stdlib\RequestInterface => Zend\Stdlib\RequestInterface as Request, ...