- Restores original travis build script - with modification in that it now should use the .php_cs we include
- See travis-ci/travis-build#67 - Aggregates return status for each command, and exits with non-zero status if any single command has a non-zero status
Allow travis to test PHP 5.5 alphas and allow failures for now.
- GitHub now wants zipball downloads to go through the API, which quickly runs into limits. Adding the --prefer-source flag circumvents that at the expense of a costlier clone operation.
…fication system and that Travis comments on all pull requests.
- Marked doctrine/common via require-dev and suggests in composer.json - Updated travis config to pass --dev flag to composer - Added test constant flags to test configuration to skip annotation tests unless flag is true
- Added doctrine/common dependency to composer.json - Updated travis configuration to ensure dependencies from composer are installed before running tests (suggested by ocramius) - Modified test autoloader to use composer + StandardAutoloader