Clone this wiki locally
zend is an important development tool that lets you:
- Create, delete, and view Targets. See Managing Targets from the Command Line.
- Create and update Zend projects. See Managing Projects from the Command Line.
- Deploy and update applications. See Managing Applications from the Command Line.
- Monitor events Operations. See Monitoring Applications from the Command Line.
If you are using Eclipse, the Zend tool's features are integrated, so you should not need to use this tool directly.
zend action [action options] [global options]
- -v - Verbose mode: warning and debug messages are printed.