Internal Knowledge Database for your organization - https://demo.faq.team
What is FAQ?
FAQ is an internal knowledge database for your organization's members. It aims to be the "single source of truth" for most of your company-oriented information: "How does the variable part of the salary work?", "Can the client ask me to stay late at work?", ...
- Single source of truth: Regrouping useful information
- Intuitive: Not only developer-oriented
- Integrated: Works well with your existing tool suite
- Internationalized: Open to the world
- JS (React, Apollo)
- CSS (Custom-made)
- Node JS
Backing services :
- Algolia (FullTextSearch-as-a-Service)
- Mailgun (Mail-as-a-Service)
- Auth0 (Auth-as-a-Service)
- Slack: Sending new questions into a dedicated channel and
- Workplace: Button to share questions
- Public API: Write your own integration to query the FAQ
New to this project ?
- Step-by-step installation with only the required backing services
The full documentation is available here:
This project is under the MIT License - See the LICENSE.md file for details